Welcome to MULTIGON INDUSTRIES' Web Site.
Proudly Multigon TCD's are manufactured in the U.S.A. in Elmsford, N.Y.
Multigon provides white glove service with caring customer support on all of it's TCD machines and prides itself on 24 hour turnaround.
ROBOTOC2MDDigital Transcranial Doppler (TCD) Ultrasound System with Robotic Headband for auto-tracking offers the best solution for long-term monitoring. The ROBOTOC2MD locks on to the signal and maintains it despite patient or headband movement. Essential and Unique feature for monitoring.
View TOC2M DEMONSTRATION VIDEO
ROBOTOC2MD Digital Transcranial Doppler Ultrasound System Click for Data Sheet
Transcranial Doppler (TCD) is a non invasive ultrasound technology used to evaluate blood flow velocity in the major basal intracranial arteries. TCD may be used on its own or in conjunction with other imaging modalities. A thorough neurovascular exam should include TCD, as carotid obstructions seen with duplex imaging may have significant intracranial effects that should be considered in patient management decisions. Current applications of TCD include:
- Detection and monitoring of vasospasm following aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Screening for basilar artery stenosis.
- Diagnosis of intracranial stenosis and occlusion.
- Evaluation of intracranial effects of extracranial stenosis, including assessment of collateral flow pathways.
- Evaluation of vasomotor reserve.
- Support of the diagnosis of brain death.
- Evaluation and monitoring of intracranial blood flow during surgical procedures.
- Detection of patent foramen ovale.
- Identification of feeder arteries in AVM's.
Emerging applications of TCD include the classification and quantification of intracranial emboli, as researchers are investigating the appearance of high intensity transient signals in the TCD waveform as indicators of circulating microemboli.
The Neurovision TCD system has been engineered to meet the distinct requirements of the clinical environment. Multigon encourages you to browse our website or contact us for more information on transcranial Doppler, teaching aids and training courses.